February 15, 2009

The Sabbatical: A Forced Hibernation

It is painful to stay away from the addictive internet and my newfound blogging obsession. But I have to maintain a distance from the digital world for a couple of months. No, the current economic recession has nothing to do with it. A greater danger, called examination, is looming ahead. So, all I know now are books, books and more books! The desire to 'ping' the cyberspace is always there. Therefore, I wan't to break free as soon as I can; and when I do that, I'll really be back in black. Hoping to see you in full throttle when I come back as the enlightened one!

4 comments:

kajari said...

good luck for the exams! hope to see you back soon:)

AmiyaMax said...

Exams postponed till May 18 due to impending elections across India. May write a few posts if I get bored! Thanks Kajari.

Anonymous said...

So now you're free! Do write...

AmiyaMax said...

Hi Mahendra, I never knew you were a fan of me, but I always adored your poetical rhapsodies. You remind me of two things I must do now. One is taking up the pen (pain) again, and something I'm not going to say now.