This site is dedicated to follow the HONcode (Health On the Net Foundation) principles, to improve the quality of the medical Internet. Below, I present the policies of 'this website' succinctly.
- I don’t do any kind of medical ‘practice’ as of now and manage to have some free time. I use this free time to write blogs. The reasons are manifold. Firstly, I enjoy doing it. Secondly, it is a good platform for dissemination of creative ideas that is there for critical review by the discerning readers. Thirdly, blogging about science must not merely gleaning the science websites (news portals) and then copy-pasting on your webpage. One must be creative and bold enough to put forward new ideas and explaining hitherto unknown functions in the light of new developments. Having a background in physics enables me to see biological processes from a different angle. Both wisdom and intuition are vital to the development of science. Established information is portrayed on my articles without any changes or modifications, and places where I speculate on them from my viewpoint, could be clearly recognized. Wherever possible, references have been made to authentic sites. Some other important points regarding this site appear below.
- Anyone who is willing to learn about physics, physiology or pathology or related subjects; whether a student or a patient, is welcome to browse this site and interact with me at the email address (Gmail) given in the 'hello friend' section. I will do my best in answering them, if it's within my capacity.
The information provided on Physiology physics woven fine is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. You should never ignore or delay in seeking it medical advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information is given in good faith and any critical article should be cross verified with other reputed sources of information. The webmaster or anyone related with the site will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the content published herein.
- My work is not sponsored or financed by any institution or agency. Though this website (blogspot.com) is owned by domain Google, neither is Google responsible for the contents of this webpage nor any advertisement that appear on this webpage is endorsed by me. The few advertisements that could be seen, are meant to enhance user experiences by generating relevant content. This website hosts Google sponsored ads and links. I do not control Google ads content and the page (article/topic) content is free of any commercial influence.
- This website hosts advertisement banners and sponsored links, which can be easily distinguished by the word "Advertisement".
- Internet users commenting on this blog must behave with respect and honesty at all times. The moderator reserves the right to erase, without notification, any comment they would judge inappropriate.
- Please note that posts in your blog are set visible to everyone, and users (you, without whom the blog is lifeless) may erase your comments by asking me by email, or even modify your former comment by adding another comment in addition to your original one, if that is what you prefer.
- Internet users commenting on my blog must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge. Sources to health/medical claims must be provided when relevant.
- Internet users may not post any commercial/advertising comment.
- This site does not store information of any kind for later retrieval and it does not share information with third parties. Any personal data, such as contact email or medical will be kept strictly confidential.
- Any work like this would go unappreciated unless they are critically reviewed and commented upon in a constructive way. It is through comments we can allow diffusion of knowledge among peers. This works like parallel processing in computers. Negative or positive, any comment is welcome as long as it does not contain profanity.
- Lastly, if you see the notice the front page of any medical book, you'll notice something like 'medicine is an ever changing science and so on,' you will realize that even theories come and go: two parallel lines now meet at infinity, the sum of all three angles of a triangle may not necessarily be 1800, particularly in a curved geodesic. Keeping this in mind and the complexity of biological systems with their vastly unexplored territories, it is to be noted that information will keep changing and hypotheses will continue to be put forward until (or perhaps even after) they mature into theories and then to laws. Like most of you I'll also be looking for the Higgs Boson, the God particle as the Large Hadron Collider project is underway. It might mean a lot, not only to particle physics but also in 'God knows how many fields'.
Popper, K. Conjectures and Refutations 33–39 (Routledge and Keagan Paul, London, 1963).
But, he does not state the reverse to be true, so the onus will be on us!
A sitemap has been given for easy navigation.
Last modified: Jun 23, 2010
“Cogito ergo sum”—I think therefore I am : Rene Descartes